Wednesday, October 5, 2011

3rd Post

Hello everybody,
I haven't posted in the last day or two, I'm sorry about that but I was busy with a lot of stuff. First off I will tell you how the second part of my IGCSE test went, it was on geometry and a bit of algebra, and I finished the whole thing unlike last time. I think i got 95-100% correct. Moving on to other things, I went cliff climbing again, and i found $10.30 in dirty coins. I estimate there is probably 5-10$ more on the cliff. I couldn't take any pictures as my iPod is a bit stuffed up at the moment, and the only other camera is a big bulky one that I would need to take a bag for. Maybe in a few days I will upload heaps of pictures of the cliff when I get my iPod working again.

Today I also got back the results from my ICAS Science test, and I was proud to see that I had gotten into the top 2% of all Year 9s taking the test. I could have gotten even higher if I hadn't made a few stupid mistakes like misreading the question :/ . I also shaped a part of an Aluminium rod into something that looks like a bullet case >:D . In a day the term ends so I will have more time to write this blog. I will try to write more tomorrow. The end

No comments:

Post a Comment