Friday, October 7, 2011

First day of holidays

Hey everyone,
It's the first day of the two week break from school they call "holidays." There aren't any actual holidays but I think they call it that because a break from school is a holiday :) . I spent 2-3 hours yesterday playing a game called Sniper: Ghost Warrior. As soon as I started playing, I knew it was a great game. It is a FPS (First Person Shooter), and has features that none other FPS games provide. For example, since it focuses mainly on sniping, there is bullet drop over distance, so you have to aim higher to hit a target, there is also wind, which doesn't affect anything at low range, but at high range it can swerve your bullet off the target.

It also has some beautiful scenery.




























I tried to set my graphics to highest settings but my video card is a bit bad with some feature it causes flickers all over the screen so I had to set down the graphics but it still looks amazing. There are some bugs in the game though, for instance weapons can get into walls because you're too close to the wall, and sometimes when you're swimming you can see under the water on the bottom of your screen where the camera dips below the edge of the water. Compared to other games this game is not the best, because of the bugs and high system requirements, but I would give it a 8.5/10. This game has very realistic content, and it easily rivals the "ultra realistic" Battlefield 3, which still allows quick-scoping (using a sniper rifle at close range by zooming in the scope for a split second, and shooting to be more accurate than no scoping). I hope to get some real pictures for the next post, there is a 90% chance of getting some, and 50% of not getting any :C .

No comments:

Post a Comment