Thursday, October 6, 2011

Two posts in one day! :O

Since I already greeted you guys today, I'll do it again. Hi everyone. Couldn't publish this post yesterday because my internet failed. Hi all.

I'm posting again today because I went cliff climbing today, and I have to say, that visit was unique in itself. First I almost got stuck on the cliff because there were not any easy hand holds in range, then after I finally got up, I saw a magical sunset that glittered through the trees and on the cliff in a gold orange color. About 10 minutes afterwards, a slight shower started and I had to sprint up a hill to carry my bike under a tree. Yeah all that was yesterday, now on to today.

Today was the last day of term 3 at school, but it was not such a good day for me. In first period I found out that I forgot my P.E. Uniform, and i had to write 5 pages of lines, and I got a detention. Second period, I didn't bring an essay I was supposed to write so now I have two pages on the stupidest topic: Spanish festivals. Some good news came later in the day though, when I found out I got 96/160 in the IGCSE mathematics test, which gives me a fairly good chance of getting in. After yesterday's cliff climb, my legs are covered in bug bites, especially my right leg.

No comments:

Post a Comment